Re: [RC] [AERC-Members] Multiday/Single day ride speed analysis - renegade12

I can only speak to the rides I managed that were used in your 50 ride data - If you look at the complete information, you will find that more than 50% of the entries are the same people, and the trails are similar if not the same...weather hardly changes out here in the winter desert... so, knowing the trails and the entrants from the 9 rides I managed that are on your data base, using them over and over will show a distorted result - it would be better to use one of my rides rather than 9 to get true information that has wide spread validity.

Randy Eiland