[RC] Heroes/Hildago - goearth

Howdy RC'ers,  We are a wide group are we not?  Hopkins was a fake and there may be some who will always believe he wasn't.  Life is too short to take on needless battles and I'll leave it to the CIA Director to fall on his sword over false information.   I just asked a question to the Long Riders  and got one hell of an answer.  Smoky Killen is my Hero, tho some think him a shit.  Thats the disparity between fact and fiction.  A very wide abyss filled with carcasses who have taken the climb.  Some look and aspire for it while others, it just comes looking for them because they are needed by the weak to feel strong.  Endurance has its Heroes and mine is Becky Hart because I've seen her down in Pratoni del Valvo and pick herself up and come back 3 times and maintain her credibility from heights seen by only the few.  CuChullaine O'Reilly, if he be an Atheist is my Hero.  There are Christians I think Demonic,  does that make me a heretic?  Because some Muslims are my friends am I a traitor?  Because I am still riding Cat Stevens Peace Train have I gone off track by a Muslim Conductor?  Politics change and usually its all due to money or some form of power.  We as a Nation would have given them arms and money and wished them well in 1980 but today???  They are the enemy and our ignorance has just grown.  This discussion is much too broad for RC. Enjoy the movie.   Today,  Mr. O'Reilly and his wife, Basha, are in England planning a trip around the world taking 3 years.  The Long Riders are into Life Changing experiences, not just one day feats and victories and losers markers every 100 yards.  Is he my Hero?  Yes,he is. tom sites