Re: [RC] Question for Ride and Tie people - JUDYK89

I'm thinking of the same thing, and I have a Wintec Dressage Pro.  My question: Are the leather covers too bulky?  And can you get a Marino Sheep skin to cover the entire saddle, including flaps, for the Dressage?  If so, would you be able to have the stirrups under the sheep skin pad?  I would think the stirrups/leathers would still move okay under a sheep skin versus under the flap?

Thanks,
Judy in San Diego
(It's really hot here)