[RC] Oral Ulcer over bone iinfection - Dyane Smith

Thanks to all of you for the great sources of information on places to get surgery to close an oral ulcer over a bone infection in the interior jaw.  At noon today, my vet was able to talk to Jack Snyder at Davis.  He's going to see Suni on Monday.  Hopefully all will go well.

I really appreciate everyone's responses.  Gives me back-up plans and it feels good to have such a host of people willing to share their sources.

Thanks again.

Dyane