[RC] re: Wintec Stirrup webbers and covers - Dr. Liz Faletti, DC

Lysane Cree writes that she was going to try covering the Webbers used on the Wintec saddles.  Years ago when I had an all purpose Wintec, I recieved those fleece halter covers at an endurance ride.  Yes, they make great covers.  The answer to riding English is covering your stirrup leathers, whether they are leather or webbers.  Also, to ride best, you probably want to leave your webbers in the standard position over the bars.  That way your leg can move when you go over different terrain, or if you're tired, etc.

Sincerely,

Liz Faletti, DC