[RC] Ariat All Terrain Boots - Carolyn Burgess

Someone here asked if the Ariat All Terrain boots run wide.  All Ariats run wide, but these are even wider than their other boots. They also run large too.  My shoe size is an 11EE, and I can wear an 11B in an Ariat Performer or Hexcel or Cobalt english boots. I don't know about any of the others because I haven't bought any of the others.  I bought a pair of the boots from Dover Saddlery when they were first available several months ago.  They have their ATS system, not the Cobalt, and my feet will get tired in them after a couple of hours of riding.  I think that this is because they are so wide and large.  If I were going to get another pair, I would try a 10.  And my feet are really big!  These boots are good hiking boots too.

Carolyn Burgess

Carolyn Burgess
Email:
carolyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx