RE: [RC] 2001 Dodge problem - Marlene Moss

Sorry, forgot that pertinent bit!  It’s a standard transmission.  We have replace the fuel filter recently (when we ran out of fuel) but will certainly recheck as that advice has come up a couple times.  We’re also going to try to see if there is air getting into the fueling system as that does sound like an issue that could cause the problem.

Thanks again everyone!

Marlene

Marlene Moss

Moss Rock Endurance Adventures