[RC] horsey quotes - Maggie Mieske

I know a lot of you use cool "quotes" about horses in your e-mails or signatures...would you share them with me with proper credit?  I am doing "bookmark" ribbons for my ride and am trying to make them all unique and thought that might be cool.  Horse "trivia" might also be neat.  Please e-mail them to me privately...if later you would like me to compile them and post them to RC, I'd be happy to.  AFTER ride season!!!! :)
Miles of smiles,
Maggie