[RC] treeless saddles and gaited horse - Mary Orosz

Hi all,

I have a long back – xxxwide TWH really round (sometimes I even wonder if there really is a backbone in there) and have been riding in a treeless Ansur saddle for 1 ½ years and have had no problems with soreness.? I just ordered a sportsaddle after trying it for a week.? I hope I don’t have any problems with it but in the week I used it (with my English stirrups – how do you guys ever use western stirrups??) I had no problems with it.? Crossing my fingers….

- Mary

PS. I have some pictures of where I ride at www.oroszfamil.com/riding _pictures.? Some of you have asked about Cougar Gulch.? After rreading about the gps watch and trees I had to cancel my order – you can see why.