[RC] driving at the Wolverine - Maggie Mieske

Just a reminder to those out there who are interested in driving at the Wolverine.  We are only accepting prepaid entries received by July 18.  If there aren't enough entries (at least FIVE) then we will be forced to cancel the drive.  If you send your entry and payment and we must cancel due to insufficient participation, your check will be returned to you.  We will notify you by July 26 if we are NOT having the drive as planned.  Please e-mail me with any questions and please pass the word to any drivers out there that you know.
Miles of smiles,
Maggie Mieske
Wolverine ride manager