Re: [RC] they've yet to pin point exactly what I have - Adelia85

I had a very difficult time four years ago with intense sudden onset of migraines.  The Doctors (seven all told) after running many tests, could offer no more than pain medications.  They had no sense of where to go.  Turns out it was caused by exposure to a multiple of horse medications mixed by accident with DMSO.  The treatment was strict diet and heavy supplementation to the tune of about $300 per month along with chiropractic, triggerpoint therapy, and yes even acupuncture to relieve the stress caused by the continual attacks. There are two points to this;

1.) Keep asking questions about what is causing this problem.  Do not let any doctor sidetrack you into a route of only taking drugs to ease the symptoms unless there is truly no recourse.
2.)  All horsepeople need to be very careful with DMSO...especially women.
This agent when combined with any thing including the dyes from labels, traces of old medicines on the outside of bottles, heavy metals like lead and cadmium from metal containers and labels, etc.  will put those substances into your bloodstream like they were injected via IV.  I have since run into three women who have suffered from this kind of poisoning.

I wish you well.  Riding was a major element in my rehab after this illness.  There is something about trucking out on a technical trail to put your mind on the here and now!

Adelia