[RC] Saddle Pad Recommendations for Torsion Saddle - Carolyn Burgess

I ordered a Torsion endurance saddle, which should be arriving shortly.  I am trying to figure out a saddle pad for this saddle.  I have used Toklat's Woolback and Coolback saddle pads, but every saddle I have used them on, the pads slip.  I have been cantering and shot the pad out from under the saddle on more than one occasion.  I have considered both the Skito and the Supracor and would like to hear from those of you who have this saddle and your pad solutions.  I am currently doing LD/CTR but would like a solution that would work in 50's.  Thanks!

Carolyn Burgess