Re: [RC] Small horses and endurance riding - Tiffany D'Virgilio

Title: Re: [RC]   Small horses and endurance riding
on 7/2/03 7:37 PM, Tiffany D'Virgilio at dvirgilio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'd take my little mare over any other horse in the world. Her heart speaks so much louder than her size. After almost 5 years with her, I have discovered that size means very little. Heart and athleticism and inherent mean much more.
Tiffany

I omitted soundness after the word inherent-sorry:)
Tiffany