[RC] Horse kicking pasture mate - Ag47xAu49

To the one asking about how to stop the kicking of the pasture mate. I just found out from my daughters 4-H leader that one of the kids horses that is in our 4- H area was kicked by it's pasture mate and had to be put down due to a broken leg. It was only the two in the pasture. It is imparative that you get this behavior stopped. I felt sick when I heard. Good Luck. I think the dog collar is an excellent idea. Try to borrow a Tri-Tronics. Many people with hunting dogs use them or have had to at some time. Beccy in Ut PS I have an old one that you could use if it is feasable.