Re: [RC] Does anyone know where I can get these items?? - RunRoskoRun

In a message dated 7/2/2003 10:48:01 AM Pacific Standard Time, sharon1359@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a little plastic/nylon packet, rectangular in shape, maybe
about 6" wide and 10" tall, and flat.  I think it's nylon-backed and has clear
plastic on the front, and closes with velcro??  It snaps to a D-ring; some
folks use them for rider cards, and some for e-lyte syringes.  Anyone know
where I can get such a thing?

Running Bear Farm carries the pack.   www.runningbear.com

Also, I need a replacement inside strap for a size 1 easy boot.  I could order
directly from the manufacturer but I try to combine shipping whenever I can.
Does anyone know of any Easy Boot distributors who also sell parts, along with
other tack?

Thanks,
-Sharon K. &Zephyr's Elegant Gift