[RC] multi days, - Annie George

Hi T,  The stats you have for the fast times ..... were thoes speeds on the first day? Did the horse do the rest of the days, did it come in fresh and win on the last day, did the horse win 3 days and do all 5 days, and what weight was he carring. Who were the horses, riders  and what years were these rides.  God help me but I think we finaly hit on something I can agree with Barney on.    Multi days are slower.      Annie G.
Anne George Saddlery  www.vtc.net/~ageorge