Re: [RC] Restrictions in SE National Forests - Maryanne Stroud Gabbani

This restriction is a strange one to my mind. I take people out birdwatching on my horses and I find that the birds are infinitely less alarmed by a person riding a horse than they are by a person walking. We go out along the canals in the farmer's fields to see the migrating birds in the fall and spring.

Maryanne
Cairo, Egypt