Re: [RC] Freedom Spot-On Fly Repellent - firedancefarms

Yes, I use the stuff on all except preg mares.  It works great for ticks and those little flies that accumulate on their backs and under their bellies.  It is also great behind the ears for deer flies.  I use about 1/2 on each horse..put in ears, behind ears, chest, mane, tail, down back, under belly, on the inside and outside of each leg.  Also helps with bot flies.
Of course, nothing I have found works for horseflies except putting them in a dark barn.
Louise, from the land of more "bad bugs" than anywhere :)
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms