From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of RunRoskoRun@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2003 11:13 AM
To: cherylrandy@xxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] sayings for getting bucked off

In a message dated 6/28/2003 10:34:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, cherylrandy@xxxxxxx writes:

  I have some acquaintances in Germany that study American culture and
language.  They recently rode horses and one them got bucked off but was not
hurt.  I was wanting to tell them all the fun sayings there are for getting
bucked off like, "high fiving and earthworm."  I'd love to hear more.
Thanks
Randy Winter

Like I did yesterday????????

un-authorized dismount,