[RC] Pine Tree 100 results - preliminary - Steph Teeter

Pine Tree 100 - 22 starters, 11 finishers
(non-official results)

This is from Tom Hutchinson, ride manager:

---------------------
Steph,  I'll give you more details tonight.  The heat and humidity broke
Friday afternoon, beautiful day Saturday, no mishaps. About 15 FEI
starters, 10 FEI completed.  Everyone got their COC. This should be pretty
accurate.  I'm posting to Angie also to get a few hours jump on you late
sleepers.  Thanks to all the helpers, FEI folks, WEC folks, and especially
Queen Mary.

100
22 started     11 completed

1st  Deb DeShon     Blew Bye U     10:18
2nd  Valerie Kanavy Emphatic       10:28
3rd  Meg Sleeper    Shyrocco Blair     10:28
5th  Vicki Stanislawski  David's Beau   10:28
4th  Becky Harris   Honey      10:44
6?   Kathy Downs    Pygmalion
7?   Mary Kornwolf  Shiloh
8?   Lana Wright    Naibara Cruiser
9?   Jan Worthington     Short Stack
10?  Steve Rojek        Smoke Rise Finally
11?  Shannon McCarthy    Duke

50
47 started     33 completed
1st  Connie Walker  Smoke
2nd  Wendy Mattingly

30
14 started     10 completed

Tom

                            "Steph Teeter"
                            <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      To:   <TCH1@xxxxxxxx>
                            >                         cc:
<brunjesk@xxxxxxxx>
                                                      Subject:   Pine Tree
results
                            06/29/2003 02:26 PM
                            Please respond to
                            steph

Hi Kathy and Tom,

Hope the ride went well! Looks like you had pretty decent weather.

Would you send me the ride results as soon as you can, and I'll post them
Endurance Net? You can fax or email, whichever is easiest. my fax number is
209 755 8107

thanks! (and hope you recover soon :)

Steph Teeter

service._______________________________________________________________

service._______________________________________________________________

Note:  Please update your email address for this user to reflect the
new MeadWestvaco Corporation.  MeadWestvaco employee email addresses
are in the format of user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This electronic message contains information from MeadWestvaco
Corporation or subsidiary companies, which may be confidential,
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The
information is intended to be used solely by the recipient(s)
named.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that
any review, disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify MeadWestvaco
immediately at postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx