Re: [RC] Freedom Spot-On Fly Repellent - Charles

We just used it on our pony and it's worked for a week.  I was told by someone else who uses it that the first dose only lasts a week, but that the following doses last 2 weeks.

Charles
----- Original Message -----
From: goearth
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 6:54 AM
Subject: [RC] Freedom Spot-On Fly Repellent

Howdy,  does anyone have any information on this new fly repellent called Freedom Spot-On?  Its just put on in spots on the horse and is supposed to repel flys for 2 weeks as it absorbs into the blood system.  It is quite expensive but if it works it may be worth it.  Any testimonials on its effectiveness?  Thanks,  tom sites