[RC] Kicking problem - Deblyons54

Has anyone had any luck making horses stop kicking pasture mates? I have a 5 year old, very dominant mare, pastured with a very submissive gelding. They have plenty of room to roam and are the only company that each has. My mare kicks the crap out of this gelding, he never fights back, or even pins his ears. Her bad pasture behavior is spilling over into riding in spite of discipline her for it. Any suggestions aside from permanent separation?