[RC] Foxx Fyre finds a home - RICMARC

Hi Everyone, I would like to thank all of you who
responded to my post about Foxx Fyre. It was a
hard decision to make to give him away. Foxx is
now in Ohio with Kellie,she has someone to ride
with all the time. I'm hoping it works out for both
her and Foxx. If it does not he will be returned to
me.
Kellie hopes to have him competing next year in
endurance with her friend Debbie, who is also
starting out a young horse.
Kellie spent a day here with me working
with Foxx and they made a good looking pair.
Keep your eyes out for them on the trail and if you
see them tell them I said" HI".
As for myself I got a new project, a three year old
black Egyptian Arab named Shaakan. All his ground
work has been done by my friend Pam Snow from
Maine, so I know his head has not been messed up.

See you all somewhere---KEEP ON TRUCK'IN

Marcy