Re: [RC] Weight divisions - quick stats - rrohwer Rohwer

Heidi (who is just glad to be back in the saddle, even if I have to take "slow-down" breaks that puzzle the heck out of my horse....

Know just what you mean.  I will be trucking along then decide I need to call a rider break.  Sometimes just need to slow to a walk so I can stretch my back.  Is usually a short break then I can get back to the business of trotting again.

Becky R. - Montana