Re: [RC] [Guest] Weight divisions - Heidi Smith

>The race tracks adjust this weight in a few pounds extra when they race at the tracks over relatively short distances, never mind over huge distances and obstacles night and day.

The race tracks also run anaerobic events.  The ability to carry weight under anaerobic conditions is about 1/20th of the ability to carry it aerobically.  So the differences between each of our weight divisions are about like a 1-lb difference at the track.

Heidi