[RC] Maggie's Hopkins Creek - Larry Miller

Bless you Maggie!  I love the comments about rudeness.  I lost my cool which is not the smart thing to do but maybe in this case it was necessary.  I will say this.  Without ride managers, there would be no rides.  Period.  Treat the ride managers with all the kindness you can muster.  Be polite about mistakes, they will be corrected.  We all were operating on no sleep by the time Saturday evening rolled around.
As for volunteering next year?  I will believe it when I see it!  LOL Jeanie