[RC] Swanton Pacific - Barbara McCrary

Title: Blank
I will be away from home June 26 through July 5th.  Should anyone need a Swanton Pacific entry, try our website:  http://members.cruzio.com/~bigcreekranch/
 If you are unable to print the entry blank, leave me an e-mail:  bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx  and I will mail you the entry when I return.  No one else in the house uses the computer and I don't want to ask Lud to answer e-mail at his office and then have to mail entries from home.  There will be plenty of time to get entries after July 5th.

I'm going river rafting with daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids!

Barbara McCrary
Ride manager, Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The most beautiful trail in the world"