[RC] Last thing on Hopkins! - FancyNite

I would like to add something to the Hopkins Creek weekend.

(Sorry must have gotten in to big of a rush.. Colton the amazing 2 year old MONSTER!  ROFL)

The trail was MARKED perfectly.  I know a few folks got lost... and I had to tease them about riding with their eyes closed!  It is always an undertaking "Taking over a ride"... Things happen.  I think they did a FINE job!  Thank You Pam, Steve, Jeanie and Larry!  Kudos to you all!  And all your great help!  Glad you finally get to ride the ride Jeanie!

I am also RIGHT BESIDE Maggie (the person, not the horse.. lol) and Jeanie to the ONE person who COMPLAINED (badly I might add).... Deal with it or YOU DO IT!

Tally hoe,
Jinn