Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.0432 - NdurN

In a message dated 6/21/2003 9:54:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My horse was part of the ROC survey in 1985.  When I tried to get any info
after the ride I was told "We didn't really find out anything." and I never
saw any of the results.

I was part of all Roc testing from 86 until about 95 ..Each time I asked ...how will we get results.etc.  In only 2 times did I ever get any info.  Once a just elytes test by I don't remember man's name  And then in Utah when Gayle Ecker did the multiple tests including sweat etc.  Turns out my horse was the only one they got sweat samples off of at every vet check.
The fact that all the other studies didn't report back to us really ticked me off.  One year they were doing electocardigrams...I thought that would really be fasinating to get results from....All we ever heard was that one horse had an exceptionally large heart...nothing else.

Susan K