[RC] O.F./Supracor - jcheard

I've been using a woolback pad with skito on top for my O.F. Express Lite.  Have tried many combinations but the horses seem to prefer this one.  However, it makes me feel like the saddle is unstable/perched.  Recently acquired a Supracor pad which seems to eliminate the unstable feeling & still keeps my horse happy.
My question is this:  If no pad is used under the Supracor as suggested, will the binding around the edge rub the horse on longer rides?  Anyone know?  I could still use the woolback if needed but not certain whether or not it would slide since the Supracor is already slick.
Thanks,
carol