Re: [RC] Night riding - headlamps - Heidi Smith

>But Lara and I also want a couple LED headlamps to strap on our helmets.  Anyone have suggestions?

My best suggestion regarding headlamps is to keep them turned off.  Except when you're in camp or afoot--they do seem to be useful for rummaging around trying to find stuff in one's rig in the dark.  But the focused light that bounces or moves every time you move your head makes it tough for the horse to see as well in the dark as he otherwise can.

Heidi