[RC] Night riding - headlamps - Timothy Worden

Carolina Moonlight is approaching.  Hopefully the sky will be clear so the moon will actually be of some help.  But Lara and I also want a couple LED headlamps to strap on our helmets.  Anyone have suggestions?  Would the single strap type stay on or is it best to use the around and over the head type strap?  What about using velcro to help secure it?

Tim