[RC] loose dogs - Ron Lerma

What really sucks about repeat offenders is that animal control nor the police will do anything about it in my area. I called about a dalmation and a rottie. The owner allows them to run free chasing cars bikes and horses. The lady even has horses on her property! She has watched her dogs attacking my mare and just stood there watching. I took pictures of the dogs free and documented each occurance. Animal control told me that I would have to do a citizens arrest and take her to court myself if I wanted action. AC said that they could not get involved!!!!!!!! So now I carry a big ol' bottle of pepper spray and it works great. In fact one day the owner saw me spray her dogs and she was pissed. But I have not seen the dogs out since!!