From: oddfarm
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2003 9:17 AM
Subject: [RC] ride locations

Does anyone know where Ahamont, TN or McDonald, TN is?
I have looked in two Atlas books and can't find these places in either one.

I hate it when I am looking up rides and can't find at least the general location. I keep several maps right next to my computer including a US map hanging on the wall. Maybe RM's could put "located near" when sending info to  the ride calendar?

Lisa Salas, The Odd fArm