Re: [RC] Previous HOF horses/riders - Coujurs1

In a message dated 6/16/03 3:17:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mmaul@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Sometimes you may think a rider or horse must already be in
the HOF and don't nominate them.

Hey! That's what I said <g>.  Like when Bob Suhr got in, just assumed he was already in.  (should have been.)  His acceptance speech was great!  I have it on tape because that is the year Lawton Johnston won, and couldn't go because Francis was so sick.  And the year my Mom (Susan Kasemeyer) and her horse Royal Run Amir (someone should make sure his name is spelled right on that page, please) won the Pardners' award.
Nina