Re: [RC] [Guest] Gerber Folding Multi-Function Tool for Riders - MtnRondi

I bought one of these multi-function knives as a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law. It is an excellent tool and of course, the blades are first class. But for myself, I purchased the Swiss (Victorianox??) multi-purpose tool because it has a saw on it. I can always carry a hoof pick in my saddle bag, but I liked the saw for trimming low hanging branches.

Bonnie
So. Calif.