Re: [RC] [RC] Stallions / Mares - Truman Prevatt

Hmmmm.................... I guess you haven't been on a college campus lately the first week when the new freshman arrive - first time away from home on there own.

Truman

Heidi Smith wrote:
>Anyway what happens if a stallion's rider is dumped and the horse is running free during a ride. How does one train a stallion to forgo the urges when that happens.
At the risk of sounding facetious, does your mother still follow you around and tell you when to "forego urges"?  Or did she educate you well enough when she had you in her clutches that you can now come to a few conclusions about public etiquette on your own?