From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Steph Teeter
Sent: Saturday, June 14, 2003 4:58 PM
To: Truman Prevatt; Magnumsmom@xxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RC] human electrolytes, ...

One of the best beers I've ever had was at the WEC in Compiegne - just before sunset, celebrating a 90 mile 'victory' with the crew, the castle in the distance, 10 miles to go before the finish of an incredible ride...  at that point I would have considered anything possible.

Steph

(I usually stick to Starbucks and Gatorade)