Re: [RC] trail etiquette (and sportsmanship?) - Hrsldylory

I hear that!  Here in RI we actually formed a "club" of like minded riders. (R.I.D.E. or Rhode Island Distance Equestrians) and membership is through invitation only.  We invite a candidate to ride with us, and if they can hang in for the duration, they're in.  I am amazed at how many people say they ride but get turned off after only an hour or two with our little group.
I copied and posted the trail etiquette rules on another group I belong to (a family type horse club) and was flamed for the post being worded rudely!  Can you imagine?

Lory
M56323
&
Boogie (the unsinkable CRH)