Re: [RC] horse fatalities, 2002 - EquesB

In a message dated 6/13/03 8:59:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lanconn@xxxxxxx writes:

! If they are
afraid to step up to the plate, then find someone ELSE to do the report.

You know there are other groups that would love to do such a report, PETA or ASPCA.  So it would seem like a good idea that one of our committees give each incidence a full investigation, come up with a cause or something that we can all learn from, we do not have to point blame but we can  all learn from others mistakes.  Education is a part of our mission is it not?

Jackie Baker