Re: [RC] horse fatalities, 2002 - Truman Prevatt

While I hate to agree with Jim, the impression I have been left with is this is an issue that the AERC board wishes would just go away. The latest is the Horse Welfare Committee not even being given status of a permanent committee - what does that say?

Yes the jury is still out. Talk is cheap - action takes leadership.

Truman

Jim Holland wrote:

This is not
some big political coverup, as some folks seem to want to make it.  <sigh>

IMHO, based on personal experience in dealing with AERC on this issue, I
respectfully disagree....at least it WAS....perhaps less so now, but the
jury is still out...

Jim, Sun of Dimanche+, and Mahada Magic