Re: [RC] [RC] Guidelines for Trail Riding - Ridecamp Guest - FancyNite

In a message dated 06/10/2003 12:27:10 PM Central Daylight Time, jlong@xxxxxxxx writes:

When passing (either from ahead or behind) another rider,
>always let them know which side you are passing on ('On your
>left' or better yet 'On your left, PLEASE')

That has always been my attempt!....  One ride I 'ASKED' the rider if I could pass on 'Your left, please'... sure they replied and zoomed RIGHT in front of me... I then said
"NO YOUR OTHER LEFT".  lol

As Jeanie said about being a hoof...oh no wait that isn't what she said.. she said
<<So it behooves one to ride with caution and eyes in the back of the head at all times.? Jeanie>>

Please don't take our singing away!
Jinnifer Plummer