[RC] Pyramid Challenge - Maggie Mieske

Hi this is Nelson not  Maggie.  It rained  most of the night before the ride and the course was wet and  greasy  thay had to rerought  after the first  50s went out becouse a 3 inch creek turned into a 4ft  river. The day went ok  and a junior was first to  finish the 50  riding an egyptian  and some goofy  stallion from MI won the BC . I think  his riders name is Maggie he  was also 4th over all and 1st heavyweight . I cant remember who was first on the 25 but Roger R won BC  Jen and Max were 4th over all and 4th in BC standings   i have to go i hear Maggie coming   Nelson