[RC] Dr. Clark- Albion Idaho - Andrea Day

Has anyone used Dr. Clark? I am extremely impressed so far.
Beccy

Beccy:
I am SO impressed with Dr. Clark. The man is a fantastic vet IMHO. Took
filly down to him with a wrecked knee after seeing my local vet who had
blown me off. Dr. Clark was extremely comprehensive in his exam and even
took an ultra sound to confirm his original diagnosis--two views.

He explained exactly what was going on with the knee using photos and a
skeletal display, and he answered all my questions patiently and
completely,
while making me feel as if I were a competent participant in the care of
my
horse. His treatment was explained in detail, with all the reasons WHY
we
would be doing what we were doing, and his estimate of how long it would
take her to recover was right on. He also explained his reasoning for
the
length of the layoff after her recovery.

Just a great guy. It was my first visit, so he didn't know me or my
horse,
yet I still feel he was involved in the recovery--a nice feeling, seeing
as
he raises high-powered QHs and I have an ugly-duckling grey Arab. And
the
really neat thing was when I went to pay the bill--he was half what it
would
have cost me at another well-respected facility. He only charged me for
one
ultrasound and gave me a copy.

The girlfriend that hauled down with me sings his praises even more
eloquently. ;-)

Andrea
Idaho