[RC] Dated t-shirts (Was completion awards) - April Johnson

If you want a t-shirt dated, you can make your own. Or farm it out.
:-)  If you want a t-shirt with that particular ride logo, maybe
go to the RM and ask them if you can get a copy to give to your t-
shirt maker. If not, choose another design and have your t-shirt
maker make up the shirt to say whatever you want. Just cause it didn't
come from the RM doesn't make the shirt any less special or any less
an award for an accomplishment.

I did that for Liberty Run. I was disappointed that I wasn't getting
a t-shirt for my first 50 completion, even though the mug is cute.
So I went and asked Sharon of www.horsedesigns.com to make me a
t-shirt to commemorate the event. Doesn't have the ride logo, but
it's no less special to me than if Vicki had handed it to me. In
fact, it's more special! I had Sharon put my name and Tanna's name
on the back of the T-shirt, as well as the date, the ride name, and
the distance on the front with the design I chose. Sharon was prompt,
the workmanship is excellent and the price good.

Not saying I'll do that for every ride, but I thought (and hubby
agreed) that it was a special ride, so deserved a special award.

April
Nashville, TN