RE: [RC] Trailer Suspensions??? - Jerry & Susan Milam

The axle on the wheel in front of this tire is bent about 1/4 inch and always causes excessive wear on the tire in front on the outside edge. I don't know how that would effect the tire in question.

Susan
-----Original Message-----
From: BeckeG@xxxxxxx [mailto:BeckeG@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2003 10:50 AM
To: milamj@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Trailer Suspensions???

I had this same problem several years ago.  Tires shredded about every 1000 miles and wheel fell off. I discovered the cause and problems after about $500 of tires.  I had a bent axle.  Not saying that you do but it wouldn't hurt to have an expert check.  To my eyes it didn't look bent but a slight bend can cause a lot of torque over miles.  Good luck.

Becke in MI