[RC] trailer springs - Dot Wiggins

Have been told that if you drive mostly on good roads/hiways, rubber torsion assembly is best.  If a lot of your hauling is on rough back country roads the leaf type is better.
I have leaf/slipper type on my small ' 92 2HS and they have beeen fine,  and it has been a lot of places. Pulls like it isn't there.  Do have to check shackles, etc, but easy to do.