Re: [RC] Trailer windows - too big? - Jeanne Slominski

I have a Logan Shadow, three horse slant load, with the big drop down windows & screens. I had taken the dividers out of the trailer as soon as I got it home after I bought it. I do put fly masks on my horses. Haven't had any problems nor heard of any.

Jeanne