Fw: [RC] Fw: Room and Board available in Orange County/Santa Ana-Newport Beach area - Joan Ruprecht

Mom, will you please post this on Ride Camp for me, and direct anyone who is interested to call Paul or Janet at:

             714) 531-3531 anytime after dark.

Wanted  roommate with a horse.  We have 4 horses of our own and are looking for a nice person with a compatible horse.  We have 3  friendly dogs, and can  absorb one more.  We are a family ofendurance riders and Ride and Tie people.

Rent is $500 for the room, and $200 for the horse.

We are in Santa Ana, at Harbor and Edinger, between the 405 and 22 freeways.

.