[RC] getting older? - Dot Wiggins

Oh yeah!      I find it is easier to fall off now, but still bounce and roll pretty good <g>   at least so far.

Decided I wasn't ready to quit riding and walk so bought a young horse 2 years ago.  Nice girl, wonderful capabilities,  100 mile potential.
But sometimes wish I hadn't selected so well,  could get along without such a good horse.  I now do more LDs, but that is way too easy for new pony.

In the interests of safety I rarely ride alone anymore, have to have an edge to get on,  I hate gates so I'm collecting on all the times I opened them for everyone else (teaching how to deal with different kinds is interesting)

I guess I'll just keep riding as long as friends will put up with helping with the heavy stuff  and baby sitting now and then.   Been horseback for more than 70 years, can't change now.  Don't want to.

Riding is easy once I get on top of the horse.